Collapse Damage Claims

Understanding Structural Collapse of Properties in Florida
and Collapse Damage Claims

Reliant Adjuster Group is the public insurance adjuster that will help you get the most from your insurance claims.  If you need public insurance adjuster consultation we serve the areas of West Palm Beach, Boynton Beach, Delray Beach, Boca Raton, Jupiter, Wellington, Treasure coast area and Port St Lucie County.

Condominiums, residential and commercial buildings and apartments can all experience structural collapse as a result of hidden damages. In order to get the best possible insurance claim payout, hire a public adjuster to provide you with their professional services. As per a typical legal contract for home damage insurance company, collapse of a property is usually covered if the cause is a result of the following:

  • Resulting from a peril which is already insured by the existing policy.
  • Hidden damages.
  • Weight of the content of the building.
  • Weight of rain collected on the roof.

What is considered a structural collapse by most home insurance policies?

The collapse of a building is defined by most insurance policies as an abrupt falling down or caving in of a building, with the result that the building cannot be used for its intended purpose. Buildings at risk of collapsing or those that have sustained damage and separated from other parts of the building are not considered viable for a collapse damage payout. Cracking, bulging, sagging, leaning, bending or shrinking may all be considered a collapse and you should seek a professional for assistance with this.

• It is important to be cautious when signing authorization forms with third parties such as disaster restoration firms.

• You may want to consult with your public insurance adjuster and attorney before signing anything.

• By signing you may be assigning your valuable rights to them and impacting your structural collapse damage insurance claims.

If your building has experienced structural collapse damage and you want to file a claim with your home damage insurance company, acquire the professional services of a public adjuster in Florida to handle your insurance claim for you. Contact us at Reliant Adjusters for more information and advice today.

Other Damage Claims

Contact Us

Service Areas


Complete the form and we will contact you!

Contact Us

Thank you!

One of our representatives will help you shortly!
Share This